ZMI No.10 45W Powerbank QB820-QB815
User Manual (English) Download Here
POWER AND SPEED - USB Power Delivery (PD) backup battery for new MacBook/MacBook Pro, Pixelbook, Windows laptops with USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 charging ports and for iPhone 8/8 Plus/X, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, Google Pixel/Pixel 2/Pixel XL/Pixel 2 XL, Nintendo Switch, GoPro Hero 5/Hero 6/Fusion.
It supports QC 3.0 fast charging for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/S7/S7 edge/S6/S6+/S6 edge/S6 edge+, LG, Motorola, HTC, and more. For other phones, this battery will charge at their maximum speeds.
HUGE CAPACITY, VERSATILE, 2 DEVICES IN 1 - 20,000mAh or 72Wh - that’s roughly iPhone 7 7X, Galaxy S8 5X, or iPad min 3X. 1 PD enabled Type-C port (2-way), 2 USB-A ports. Supports Quick Charge 3.0. Not just a charger, PowerPack can also function as USB 2.0 hub for laptops and other consoles that need extra USB ports for data transfer. Sleek aluminum shell about the same height and width as iPhone 8 Plus. Smooth rounded corners and edges prevent scrapes to your device when stowed together in a bag.
COMPATIBILITY - Will intelligently recognize and optimally charge Android and iOS smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. Works with iPhone 8 | 8 Plus | X | 7 | 7 Plus | 6s | 6s Plus | 6 | 6 Plus | 5 | 5C | 5S| 4 | 4S; iPad 2 | 3 | 4 | Air | Air 2 | 2017 Mini 2 · 3 · 4; MacBook | MacBook Pro; Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, S6, S6 edge, Note 8; Google Nexus, Pixel, Pixel 2, Pixelbook; Motorola and LG branded Android smartphones and tablets; Nintendo Switch. Dell XPS 15 NOT Supported; MacBook Air NOT Supported.
This backup battery boosts newer laptops with USB Power Delivery (PD) support, including MacBook (2015 and later)/MacBook Pro (2016 and later)/Pixelbook. It also provides PD for iPhone 8/8 Plus/X and Google Pixel/Pixel 2. For Nintendo Switch gamers, this battery will extend your play time for hours straight.
TRUST IN ZMI - With over 80 million portable chargers sold worldwide, you can rely on ZMI to keep your devices charged anytime, anywhere.
WHAT YOU GET - ZMI PowerPack 20000 portable charger, 20-inch USB-C to USB-C Cable, 2-in-1 Micro-USB and USB-C to USB-A Combo Cable, Storage Pouch, User Guide, 18-month limited warranty, and lifetime technical support by our 24/7 US-based, friendly and knowledgeable customer satisfaction team. (Not Included: wall charger/AC power adapter, USB-C to Lightning cable, Lightning to USB cable)
NOTE: When traveling by plane, FAA regulations require you to store your portable charger in your carry-on luggage, NOT checked-in luggage.
Model No.: QB820
Battery Type: Lithium-ion cell
Cell Capacity: 20,000mAh × 3.6V = 72Wh
Operating Temperature: 32° to 113° F (0° to 45° C)
Input: USB-C 5-20V MAX 45W
Output: The combined power output over three ports is 45W MAX.
- USB-C: 5-20V MAX 45W (15V/3A) or 40W (20V/2A);
- USB-A (×2): 5V/2.4A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A MAX 18W (two ports total).
(Voltage/current levels supported by devices are automatically identified and adapted to.)
Fast Charge Protocols Supported: USB PD 2.0, QC 3.0, BC 1.2
Dimensions: 6.31 × 3.22 × 0.83 in (160.4 × 81.8 × 21 mm)
Weight: 14.29 oz (405 g)
Color: Blue-tinged black
- FCC 47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B
- CE EMC EN 55032:2015, 55024:2010/A1:2015, 61000-6-1:2001, 61000-6-3:2007 + A1:2011 + AC:2012, 61000-3-2:2014, 61000-3-3:2013
- EN 60950-1:2006 + A11:2009 + A1:2010 + A12:2011 + A2:2013
- DOE: Energy conservation standards specified in the Code of Federal Regulations at 10 CFR 430.32(z)
- CEC: Appliance Efficiency Regulations (California Code of Regulations, Title 20, Sections 1601 through 1608) - Battery Charger System
- UL 2054, 2nd Ed. Rev. September 14, 2011
- UL 60950-1, 2nd Ed. Rev. October 14, 2014
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 +A1(2011) +A2(2014)
- RoHS Directive 2015/863/EU amending 2011/65/EU
Recommended AC Adapters
For a 20,000 mAh battery pack like the PowerPack 20000, it is crucial that the battery gets electricity as fast as possible during recharge, so that it can be ready for the next use in no time. A more powerful charger with a higher rated wattage (18W+) is strongly recommended. The PowerPack 20000 is designed to recharge via USB PD or Quick Charge fast-charging power adapters as well as via conventional power plug. Here are some suggested power adapters for recharging the PowerPack:
- MacBook (2015 or later), MacBook Pro (2016 or later) stock Apple USB-C power adapter (29W, 61W, or 87W)
- Google Pixelbook USB-C power adapter (45W)
- ZMI PowerPlug Turbo USB-C PD charger (45W)
- Google Pixel USB-C charging plug (18W)